Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University announces the XI International Kant Readings: “Kantian Project of Enlightenment Today”, dedicated to Kant’s 290th anniversary and to 230th anniversary of his widely influential essay “Answering the Question: What is Enlightenment?”
XIth INTERNATIONAL KANT READINGS:
KANTIAN PROJECT OF ENLIGHTENMENT TODAY
April 21 - 24
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The conference is organized with the support of Russian Foundation for Humanities, grant № 14-03-14026г and Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, development program Г-2014-53211 «Organization and Implementation of International Conference “XI International Kant Readings”»
The conference is to take place in the main building of IKBFU, A. Nevskogo Str. 14
Plenary papers - 40 min., discussion - 20 min.
Session papers - 20 min., discussion - 10 min.
1. Theoretical Foundations of the Philosophy of Enlightenment
2. Enlightenment, Human Nature, and Religious and Moral Issues
3. Enlightenment and Social and Political Issues
4. Criticism and Reception of the Ideas of Enlightenment
5. Enlightenment and its Relevance Today
6. Enlightenment in Education and Art